Thursday, April 10, 2008

Kaydens Birthday Party




He just turned 4 years old this March. So we had a little party and he got to invite some friends over. He is so funny he doesn't even care about the presents he just likes to have his friends over and eat. His friend Gwendalyn picked out the paper to wrap his present in. It is pink with pretty flowers on it and it says "for your shower". She said Kayden would like that paper and she was right he thought it was pretty too.



Me and my friends.



His birthday was a few days before the party and on his birthday we made cupcakes and he got to frost and decorate them all by himself he thought that was pretty fun, so for his party we made cupcakes again and the kids got to decorate their own cupcakes and then eat them. They had a blast with that.

Blowing out the candles on my cupcake!


Yeah!! I am 4 years old!!



7 comments:

Liora said...

Yay!! You finally update your blog!! To good to hear from you and see how your family is doing!! Keep it up (hint, hint!!) :)

B said...

I love the "Yeah, I'm 4 years old" picture! Sounds like you and your family are enjoying good times. :)

Misty said...

How cute! Can you believe he is already four! wow! I am happy to see some new picts:)

Tara said...

Wow! Your little family is so cute. I haven't seen you guys for forever. I went to Provo College with Kelly and grew up in Kara's ward. (Tara Thomas)Hope all is well with you.

Leslie and Josh said...

Kara, it's so nice to see some new pics of your family! Yay for you. I can't believe your youngest is four already. Where did the time go. Happy Birthday to Kayden, from Leisha and Jacelyn.

Jana said...

Kara, your Kayden is just a couple months younger than Dylan. Sometimes I really wish we lived closer so my boys could grow up with more of their cousins...but it is great that we can live near most of Nathan's family. I nearly did cupcakes for William's birthday, too! But then I found directions to make a train cake instead.

rachel said...

What a fun birthday party! I love that he like the pretty pink paper also - how cute!